Hello wonderful human beings, how are you doing today? I am really tired because last night Brandon stole my pillow and I had a hard time sleeping.
Anyhow, today I want to share a recipe with you but before we talk about, here it is.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 egg or 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 350⁰F
- Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- On another bowl whisk together sugars and butter.
- Then add egg and vanilla. Mix until well incorporated.
- Mix dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Let chill for a minute before putting away or eating.
I don’t remember exactly where this recipe came from because I have been trying different recipes and experimenting for the past year in the hopes to find the best chocolate chips cookies, and when I made this ones Brandon said they where the perfect balance between chewy and crunchy. He also said they tasted delicious and apparently have the right chocolate chips to cookie ratio.
So there you go, the best chocolate chip cookies declared by my very own cookie monster.
A couple of extra recipes
- If you skip the chocolate chips and instead add 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Then top them with a mix of sugar and cinnamon, you can make snicker doodles cookies (which are my favorite).
- If you add 2 extra cups of flour, 1 cup of milk, and 4 smashed bananas you can make a loaf of banana bread.
That is all for today, until tomorrow, have an awesome day and don’t forget to be kind.